## Nashville Predators Forward Opens Up About Wild Offseason **Nashville, TN** Nashville Predators forward Filip Forsberg recently opened up about his wild offseason, which included a trade request, a contract extension, and a change of scenery. "It was a whirlwind, that's for sure," Forsberg said. "I didn't know what to expect, but I'm glad it's all behind me now." Forsberg requested a trade in May after the Predators missed the playoffs for the second consecutive season. He was reportedly unhappy with the team's direction and wanted a fresh start. "I felt like I needed a change," Forsberg said. "I wasn't happy with the way things were going, and I thought a trade would be the best thing for me." However, the Predators were reluctant to trade Forsberg, who is one of their most talented players. They eventually agreed to a contract extension with him in July, keeping him in Nashville for the next eight years. "I'm glad I was able to stay in Nashville," Forsberg said. "I love the city and the fans, and I'm excited to be a part of this team for the next few years." Forsberg has been one of the Predators' best players since he was drafted in 2012. He has scored at least 20 goals in each of the past five seasons, and he is one of the most dangerous players in the NHL when he has the puck. "I'm confident that we can make a run at the Stanley Cup this year," Forsberg said. "We have a lot of talent on this team, and we're all hungry to win." The Predators open the regular season on October 12th against the San Jose Sharks.
Komentar